Mr. Peanut Mr. Peanut

Cool.

I saw it coming, he should've crashed on his way to the factory, but I still lolled.
Hey kids! Are you fucking hungry?

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

lol

More of a Twitter world, nice animation.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Interesting.

You have a point, it's always good to see (less pretentious) serious flash on Newgrounds, and we shouldn't waste our lives to video games, no one should waste their lives to any kind of screen. But I like to think that when I play Xbox, I'm using up the hours of my life that I don't need for anything else and when I can't see my friends or girlfriend. I like to think and hope that I won't go down a path of video game addiction that you unfortunately have, I'm only 15 and I'd never give up my social life to play video games or use the computer.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Awesome

So fucking true.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Confusing, Clunky

Madness is still cool but it's lost its charm over the years. Theres to much storyline going on, it's confusing and there are too many characters. And maybe it's my shit computer, but it's slow because of the massive file size. I hate watching on Low res.
Madness has just lost it's touch. It used to be this one dude against a shit load of other dudes. But now I'm just confused and disappointed.
And what the fuck happened to Hank?
Madness is too cheesy nowadays.

Still, that car chase scene was pretty awesome.

Narwhals Narwhals

Holy Shit

Thats the coolest thing i've ever seen ever.
Thank you.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Lol

That was fucking hilarious. I knew it was coming but it was still awesome.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Great Stuff

Hilarious, I don't even know why, but I love this flash.
Awesome.

"Hold on I've just got to get the boomerang"

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Disturbing.

This is some weird stuff. How do you even come up with this stuff? Disturbing... Nice animation though.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE