ClickPLAY! ClickPLAY!

Great!

This game is clever and interesting, I like the old-fashioned black and white style, but the spices thing, I couldn't do that, I gave up.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Awesome!

A creative idea for a game, and just the right length too! A tad repedative, but still great fun, I got through in 633 clicks I think.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Cool

Not as good as I though it would be. But still awesome and an awesome idea, make some sequels. And the achievements are cool but they do make you feel a bit patronized like "view the tutorial" and "perform a jump"

But nonetheless awesome.
I had a great idea though; multiplayer! One person is playing Tetris while the other needs to dodge the blocks!

Time4Cat Time4Cat

Awesome

This is a really intresting, simple and addictive game. Even though I hate cats.

Bloody Blades Bloody Blades

Fantstic!

That was awesome. Really fast paced and so much fun. One of the best games ive played on newgrounds. It could be more fun though with stuff like power ups, multiplyers or bosses. And while it was repetitive, I didn't get bored.
Nice Work. This is going in my favorites.

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Nice!

Well made and fun. A little bit slow paced though.

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Alright

It was kind of hard to use and slow. There could've been some instructions and a larger health bar.

B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

Pretty Good

Well it was fun for a while, and there was a nice choice of guns but it got pretty repetitive and it didn't exactly look beautiful. And I think there was too much ammo in most of the weapons.
Nice shooter though. I just kept playing it.

Snake Classic Snake Classic

Nice

A great remake of the classic 'snake'. Nice idea for a skin chooser and good level design. 9/10.

T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r

Alright.

its k3wl. but it's b33n d1 b3f0r3. u sh0uld'v3 add3d in m0r3 l3v3ls 0ff 1337 fr0m n00b 1337 t0 t3h ubz0r l33ts. als0 u sh0uld'v3 add3d a r3vahs3 translat0r s0 it might b3 3asiz0r t0 r3ad tis r3vi3w.