Mr. Peanut Mr. Peanut

Cool.

I saw it coming, he should've crashed on his way to the factory, but I still lolled.
Hey kids! Are you fucking hungry?

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

lol

More of a Twitter world, nice animation.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Interesting.

You have a point, it's always good to see (less pretentious) serious flash on Newgrounds, and we shouldn't waste our lives to video games, no one should waste their lives to any kind of screen. But I like to think that when I play Xbox, I'm using up the hours of my life that I don't need for anything else and when I can't see my friends or girlfriend. I like to think and hope that I won't go down a path of video game addiction that you unfortunately have, I'm only 15 and I'd never give up my social life to play video games or use the computer.

ClickPLAY! ClickPLAY!

Great!

This game is clever and interesting, I like the old-fashioned black and white style, but the spices thing, I couldn't do that, I gave up.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Awesome!

A creative idea for a game, and just the right length too! A tad repedative, but still great fun, I got through in 633 clicks I think.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Cool

Not as good as I though it would be. But still awesome and an awesome idea, make some sequels. And the achievements are cool but they do make you feel a bit patronized like "view the tutorial" and "perform a jump"

But nonetheless awesome.
I had a great idea though; multiplayer! One person is playing Tetris while the other needs to dodge the blocks!

MS - Madness Gun Sounds! MS - Madness Gun Sounds!

Awesome

This is badarse! Keep up the good work dude.

Meltdown [WIP] Meltdown [WIP]

Great

Nice song, Gets a bit weird towards the end though. I might use this in a flash someday, good work.

Macgravel responds:

Haha, you didn't like the 3-step that much, huh? To each his own I suppose, but 3-step just sounds so sweet to me.

Thanks for the comment <3

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Great

This is awesome, it's very madness. Good work.